Friday, October 08, 2010

Rewind to Nantasket

OKay so I have to rewind for my own sake just a little. This was the best day we had all summer on the beach hands down! If it wasn't such a drive I think we would have spent all summer every day there! The sand is perfect Kenzi loved just sitting on the rocks and I got to look for sea glass for a long time and found a pretty good haul of it! We could have spent longer but I was by myself with the four or them so I couldn't just go move the car and come right back(it was in a time limit parking) and they kids were getting a little hungry and sand filled sandwichs just isn't my thing. But it really was the most peaceful and relaxing day we had ever had all summer! Even with a ton of people on the beach. I lOVED IT!















No comments: