Joey had been begging all summer to go to the splash park and since we weren't near one it had to wait till just before it closed for the season. They had a really good time and I am glad we got to check it off his list. Kenzi would have nothing to do with the water she just sat around the edge the whole time. As I went throught the pictures I realized Daddy must have been have a little to much fun putting the kids in the water cause there were a lot of him holding them in the water!
Friday, October 08, 2010
Splash Park! 2010
Joey had been begging all summer to go to the splash park and since we weren't near one it had to wait till just before it closed for the season. They had a really good time and I am glad we got to check it off his list. Kenzi would have nothing to do with the water she just sat around the edge the whole time. As I went throught the pictures I realized Daddy must have been have a little to much fun putting the kids in the water cause there were a lot of him holding them in the water!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Whoa! Look at these updates :) Cute kids!! I love the one of E and J holding hands out in the water and all the kids lined up waiting....so cute!
looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment