Friday, October 08, 2010

First Day of School

Like most kids Joey was ready for his first day of school hours before it actually happened! He didn't know who his teacher was going to be even on the first day because they decided to evaluate all the kids on the first day while the parents got a lesson on the school themselves so the first day was only an hour long and while joey was doing his thing in class we were being herded around the school like little school children ourselves. He loved it though and then later in the afternoon the school called us with his teacher and to let us know that he would be in the morning class which is what we had wanted! It does make for a long day at home because he goes to school so early and is home so early that the rest of the day can drag a bit, but he functions so much better earlier so we like the schedule. I really like his teacher she is very organized and tidy which I like a lot. I have already been able to volunteer in his class twice and that part is fun I am excited that I can help out in his class for things even if it is for a short time.






1 comment:

Jeni said...

so cute! Sara goes through that getting ready hours before every single Monday