Monday, November 30, 2009

Santa's Village part 2

Okay so I needed to post more pictures of Santa's village because it wasn't just JOey enjoying the train all day even though that was a pretty big deal! They had a ton of fun and I am so glad that they did!
Mrs Clause with all of my kids...the other day after this Joey and Ellianna went into the mall here to see Santa and the just kept asking where Mrs. Claus was because she had been at Santa's village!
And this Roller Coaster was so funny, Bria did not want to get off of it, when I took this picture I think she had gone it about 4 times....later in the day right before we left Joe went with her another 4 or 5 times she loved it so much! We are in trouble with this one being a little dare devil!



I
I was so proud of my kids for going on the swing ride I really thought that they would be freaking out they have never done really well with thing like that so when they went on it more than once I was really proud of them! I really think it helped to have Sara on there with them!











Grandma the Girls and Joey and Ellianna on the Sky Sleigh Ride, and Santa with Sara, Kenzi and Ellianna, we got an awesome one of the whole family that I will post when I get it!








The Grandparents with all the grandkids!
















Ellianna and her cousin Sara

1 comment:

Kar said...

What a cool place. I'm jealous.