Monday, November 09, 2009

I need some ideas on entertaining my children while stuck in their beds/rooms I am trying to keep them from getting the baby sick with the flu that they have! We have done movies galore...coloring...more movies...sticker books..anyone got anything else out there my brain is so fried from no sleep I just can't even think!

4 comments:

Sharon said...

my mom got me puzzles when i had chicken box... i'll watch the baby if you want. i woulf love to have her for a few hours!

Shawna said...

cutting up magazines and glueing the pictures to construction paper, making puzzles out of coloring pages, stringing beads, stringing pasta, gluing pasta, listening to books on tape or music with earphones, making designs with dominoes, and ??? good luck! I feel so bad that your kids are sick! you poor thing!

Kar said...

Wow, you're good to be trying so hard to keep the baby from getting the flu. I would have just given up and waited for it to hit her!

Natalie said...

Your kids are so cute! It really is fun to see someone in the same boat. I hope the flu is gone from your house...I hate the winter!! Your blog looks great by the way=)