Friday, November 27, 2009

Road Trip 2009

I want to post these in order for my own Journaling reasons so here a some good ones of expressions in the car! We left Idaho on Tuesday night about 10pm by the time we got the car packed and we pulled in New Hampshire where we were meeting family Friday about 4pm eastern time which is 2 idaho time...we also only stopped at one hotel on Wen night and drove the rest of the time!!




Joey, Kenzington,and Ellianna in the bake seat That way I could sit in middle and help the kids get what ever they needed and keep them entertained!
Clearly the happiest child out there at the moment! She was so done with the car!

And is that not the sweetest bed head ever?!?!? The picture really doesn't do it justice!

2 comments:

Greg and Brittany said...

I still think you are so crazy for driving your whole family across the country! Just proves what a super woman and a super mom you are!! I can't believe you only stayed at one hotel! That bed head cracks me up!! What a doll!

Kar said...

You guys are REALLY brave. I cannot stand having my kids in the car for long periods of time. And helping them with all the stuff they need. Shudder.