Sunday, January 18, 2009
Crazy WEEK!
I am so glad that we are at the start of a new week! I was just ready to be done with the last week! We lost winston on Wen. but on top of that we lost the Fridge, I found that right after I had gotten our friend out the door with Winston...all of our freezer stuff had thawed out and some of the fridge stuff was bad...at this point we still don't have a fridge and are thankful that it has been cold out so that the food could just be outside. As I was trying to cook the meat that was still cold in the freezer but had to be cooked right away so it wouldn't be all bad I managed to knock a glass jar off the top of the fridge and shatter it in the middle of the kitchen floor...could this please just stop...I was ready to just go to bed and pretend like the day hadn't started, but that wasn't an option cause Joe was still out of town so we have to just keep on movin. The kids actually did really well the whole day with everything that just kept snowballing so I am greatful that they knew I needed a bit of cooperation from them! Then Sat. my children had a lovely time of the runs you moms know what I mean....I think that they have gotten some of that Salmanilla poisoning but they had such a small amount of the peanut butter that I think it hasn't been as bad...but who knows maybe I am wrong and they got something else but I really think it was the peanut butter...I am calling the Doctor in the morning to see if there is more besides the ton of water that I have made them drink that I should do. Any way to make this long story shorter...I am praying we can have a new fridge this week when I can pull that money out of thin air and that this week is going to go better!! Hope you all have a GREAT week and stay positive!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my! And I thought MY week was bad with us all having a cough/cold! Hang in there! Tax returns should be coming in the next few months...
seems like its a month for bad weeks! haha. Hope you guys get the fridge thing worked out. YIKES! Thats an expensive fix! Good luck!
What does Joe do now that he is gone all the time? Are you guys still doing the cleaning thing?
So sorry to hear about everything but hang in there. And you new blog look is adorable!! Love you!
Post a Comment