Saturday, January 24, 2009
Demo Day
We had to demo a little bit of the kitchen in order to make room for the fridge that we had to purchase(ouch) the fridge would have stuck out in walkway of the kitchen by about a foot(we had jammed the last fridge under the cabinets cause it was already a piece and like 20 years old, no joke the repair guy just kinda laughed at joe when we called to see if we could get it fixed) which wasn't going to work that space so we took out so cabinets and wall behind to make it fit better. We still need to put new wall back in but that is going to have to wait till the fridge is payed for.
Is this not the coolest wallpaper every? There are about 4 layers of wallpaper on the kitchen walls and then somone decided to put a coat of plaster over the top and make it look like they ran a broom down the wall it is just lovely...I think we are going to have to take out all of the sheet rock and put in new stuff. It took me about 4 hours to get a 1ft section taken off the wall I vote for new sheet rock anyone else with me.
So we decieded to do some demo last week and the kids loved it!! Bria was right there in the mess of it most of the morning! As you can see she was trying to help pick up the broken tile. And by the way this is the laundry room if you couldn't tell. It was totally non funtional I couldn't shut the door cause my machines were in the way and to me a laundry room needs a door plus it is tiny any way so we cut down the cabinets and moved they to the other wall and stacked my machines in the corner which gave us a ton of room.
And just thought I would share this one, there is no lack of power tools in this house. I don't have a stand mixer(and despiretly need one, so feel free to bring one my way) and my hand mixer died about a month ago. My husband thinks it is a waste to buy another one when he has perfectly good power tools on hand!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm so sorry about your fridge! (And your doggie!) You've been having all kinds of fun...
Yeah, I know first had about that wallpaper removal job. We fixed up a repo house with cheap wallpaper on every surface. An entire month of peeling tiny shreds... ugh.
The mixer cracks me up. It probably works better than those cheap-O hand mixers...
Oh, looks like so much fun! And I love the new hand mixer - so creative!
(Oh, and sorry I didn't call you back last night. I was at the movies. I will call you later today :)
can I just say that those were probably the best pancakes ever! I think it's great!
I LoVe the Power Tool Mixer! It's AWESOME!
Who can resist that cute Joey in those Goggles! He is the cutest! OK I looked at the pictures before I read the words and I saw the mixer and was like, "THAT IS SO JOE!" I love it! haha he is so funny. Gotta love creative hubbies!
Ok Who can resist Joey in those Goggles? He is the cutest! That mixer is "SO JOE!" I love it! Gotta love creative hubbies. I hope we see you guys soon!
Post a Comment