I Know to some people that this may seem a little weird but I just wanted to post today about winston..he died this morning and we aren't sure why and as much as he drove me nuts with all of his chewing and his shedding and all of that stuff he will be missed. The kids loved him and he loved the kids...Bria would sit on top of him and stick her fingers in his eyes and mouth and nose and he would just sit and watch her...ellianna could almost ride on him like Bria did on a regualr basis cause he was so big, he was only 9 months old so it breaks my heart that he is gone as much as he was a big lug. Joe will really miss him cause he wanted a big dog so much and he spoiled him rotten and let him ride in the front seat of his truck like a little dog on your lap. Now take into account winston was bigger than Joe!! We loved him so much with the short time that we had him and are sorry that he is gone! And I need to put a shout out to our amazing friends who delt with this for us as Joe is out of town and I have 4 kids running around and couldn't deal with the dog too they never read this but out old neighbor whom we love dearly came to my rescue and took care of Winston this morning so Thank you to them!
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
~WINSTON~
I Know to some people that this may seem a little weird but I just wanted to post today about winston..he died this morning and we aren't sure why and as much as he drove me nuts with all of his chewing and his shedding and all of that stuff he will be missed. The kids loved him and he loved the kids...Bria would sit on top of him and stick her fingers in his eyes and mouth and nose and he would just sit and watch her...ellianna could almost ride on him like Bria did on a regualr basis cause he was so big, he was only 9 months old so it breaks my heart that he is gone as much as he was a big lug. Joe will really miss him cause he wanted a big dog so much and he spoiled him rotten and let him ride in the front seat of his truck like a little dog on your lap. Now take into account winston was bigger than Joe!! We loved him so much with the short time that we had him and are sorry that he is gone! And I need to put a shout out to our amazing friends who delt with this for us as Joe is out of town and I have 4 kids running around and couldn't deal with the dog too they never read this but out old neighbor whom we love dearly came to my rescue and took care of Winston this morning so Thank you to them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's so sad! I hope your family is okay without him.
So wait-you have 4 kids? I thought you only had three...
No I don't have 4 I watch a little girl that is Bria's age 5 days a week right now.
i AM SO SORRY. I wanted to meet him. He was big!!
I'm sorry about your dog. A lady at church said she's had 2 Great Danes die suddenly and that the cause for both of them was bloat.
Post a Comment