Thursday, October 02, 2008

Sorry




I know it has been a while since I have posted and I will explain later! But here are some cuties! I can't get them to turn right now and I am done dealing with it so there they are in all their glory!

5 comments:

BrittanyLane said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting! Such cuties.

Annie said...

Cute pictures! I love the one of Ellie. It looks like she is in a picture ftame.

Annie said...

oops! I just called Cambria, Ellie (sorry:)

BrittanyLane said...

So I hear you moved your sneaky sneak you! How did you manage to dodge the impending talks? We had to prepare our talks AS we were moving out. I tell ya, if I would have answered the phone...
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!

Blastkka said...

I think Cambria looks an awful lot like Cory. It's fun to see the resemblance. My email is blastkka@gmail.com. Cute kids and lots of fun!