Friday, August 22, 2008

Tagged!

How to play this game. Post these rules on your blog; List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names....

3 Joys
1. Watching my children learn knew things
2. Having a conversation with my husband at night before bed.
3.Waking up next to my husband ever day!

3 Fears
1.My Laundry room(there never seems to be fewer than 3 huge load of laundry)
2.Not preparing my children enough for the real world.
3.Heights I have become such a chicken since I became a mother I used to be such a dare devil

3 Goals
1.Dropping 40lbs
2.Having some sort of FHE lesson every week with the kids
3.Actually preparing my Primary lesson during the week not the night before or morning of.

3 current obsessions/collections
1. Reading (I have read a ton lately, finishing most of my books in like 2 days)
2. YARD SALES (Anyone can now tell I am married to Joe cause both of us can now talk anyone down on a price, I gotta say I think I can definitely beat him)
3. Clearance Sales I love to find them and then share them with everyone I can think of! So if I haven't called you to let you know about a great one I have run into you best be sending me your phone number so I can share the clearance shopping wealth!

3 Random Surprising Things
1. I hate veggies and fruit unless they are in a smoothie I have to make myself eat them(doesn't go over well when you are trying to lose weight.
2. I love the Olympics!!! I can't wait till they are over though so I can get some sleep and as Joe put it "I can't wait to have my wife back"
3. I love Boston and would live there if it wasn't so expensive!

I tag
1.Brittany S.
2.Jeni
3.Marybeth
4. Sat in the Sun
5. Nat Pack

4 comments:

Nat said...

Thanks for tagging me; that's one of the funner tags.

I know you went back east for a while; did you live in Boston when you were there?

Also, if you lost 40 pounds, you'd weigh, like, 10 pounds! You SOOO don't need to lose that much!

Maryblog said...

I promise I will do this! haha soon soon soon!

Maryblog said...

I will do this soon. It was fun to hear those things about you!

Talia said...

Hey! I hope it's okay that I found your blog. Hopefully you remember me, I was in your prenatal class when we were pregnant with our firsts. I can't belive you have 3 kids now!! And adorable ones at that! Anyways, I hope this doesn't catch you totally off gaurd. I just wanted to say hello!

-Talia Douglass

P.S. My good friend is Kandis Smith. I found your blog on her sister in laws blog. I'm a blog stalker, what can I say?!?! LOL!