Sunday, October 19, 2008

We have moved!!

Well if is official we have moved! The Lord has definitely worked in some amazing ways to make all of this happen and we are so greatful for all the blessings we have had in our lives. This house will be a work in progress for a long time to come but there is plenty of room for anyone to come and visit!!!

And if anyone is in the market for a new house we have a great deal for you our other house is still up for sale!
We also had some fun in the leaves the other day he are the cuties.

11 comments:

Jeni said...

Wow!!!! That house is beautiful!!! Are you still in the same city? Congratulations...your kids are beautiful as always!

Sharon said...

so cute!! i love the new house, and those are some sweet pictures, you have some really cute kids!!

Maryblog said...

whoa baby! I need to plan a trip up there for sure. I can't wait to see it. The outside is very nice and I can tell that there must be a lot of space! Work it guys!

BrittanyLane said...

I'm so excited for you. Looks like a great house! Lots of room for the little guys to run and play, YES!!

Shawna said...

congratulations! how exciting! It looks like a beautiful big house! It reminds me so much of my parents. I'm so glad that things worked out so amazingly so you could get it!

Annie said...

I love your house! I bet you are so excited.

Brittany said...

Happy for the new house! (That I still haven't seen yet!)

Erin Cannon said...

Wow! Looks like a beautiful house. Congratulations!

Brittany said...

Yeah! How HORRIBLE am I that I haven't made it over yet. Adorable pic of the kids!!

HarHar said...

awsome pictures of the kids as always!

HarHar said...

love the kids! they look happy as useually !