Sunday, August 17, 2008

Walking...almost!

Cambria is starting to walk a few steps here and there I gotta say I am really exicted about this for some reason. I don't want my baby to grow up but I really would like her to be walking it does make my life easier at this point as I am still trying to recover from surgery. So "Yeah for Bria" as joey and Ellianna say. It is really cute cause Ellianna will help her by holding her hands and walk backwards "walk bria walk" I love watching them!

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Why does everyone's kids have to grow up so fast! I can't believe she is almost walking!!

Sharon said...

Hurray! its sad to see your baby all grown up, but its so cute when they finally acheive something, cause then they strut around like they've been doing it all their life...
ps- how are you? we should meet at the fence sometime

Nat said...

It's a bittersweet thing when they start walking.

You had surgery? Are you okay?

Jeni said...

I love the pig tails coming out the TOP of her head!