Okay so this morning the kids and I were headed to the library to check out some new books. I had one to return but was trying to carry everything else out the door along with a baby who will not walk yet, so I handed the book to Joey. (This was a book for me, not the kids mind you)He stopped and looked at it and said
"Mom this book is about a Blue Gondola"
Me "What did you say joey?"
"Mom I said this book is about a Blue Gondola"
Me "Joey how the heck do you know what a Gondola is?"
"Mom the little Einstein had to ride the Gondola to...." All I needed to hear was the little Einsteins part and knew what he was talking about but he said more than that.
And I can now say that my 3 year old knows more than his dad and his Papa when it comes to Gondola's when I called to tell them what he had said neither one knew what I was talking about I just had to laugh, my dad even looked it up on the Internet while I was talking to him. I gotta give it to the Little Einstein's they really do have a way with their little movies of teaching Joey something new every time he watches them. I would recommend them to anyone!
3 comments:
SO cute! Now I'm off to google "gondola!" Ha!
he's a smarty pants! kids learn so fast, and then say things that blow your mind
My kids love Little Einsteins. I can only have it play so much, though, because Annie is the worst singer ever!
Post a Comment