

So I opened my mouth way to soon in our little Christmas letter. I believe I said that we haven't had any of those little mishaps yet....like coloring on walls and things that they shouldn't get into. Well in the last week alone that has taken a drastic turn and Joey and Ellianna are working together to get things done which is making this house a little bit of a mess. I have gotten pictures of a few of them but missed some of the really good ones. One I did get was when Joey decided that he wanted to put lotion on, (but might I add that he always fights me at night after bath and doesn't want it on.) Then there was the soda that dad forgot about and ellianna and Joey decided to share it hiding in the play room and then telling me when it spilled and clearly Ellianna was not happy that it had spilled on her. There are several others that I will just leave alone but the latest was today and I missed the picture moment but wasn't really in the mood at the time....but Joey is in the process of potty training and has been doing wonderful I might add but he came to mommy and said " Mommy there's a lot of paper towels in the toilet" (With his little hands turned up looking at me like he couldn't figure out why there would be TWO ROLLS of toilet paper in the toilet and the water all over the bathroom. ) All of these happened within just a few seconds cause I really was only seconds behind them or had just left the room.
4 comments:
Oh my gosh! How about a vacation. A one way trip to ... anywhere! I've had those days. Hang in there. They grow out of it eventually.
hahaha... this is so funny, but not really funny if you were actually there. sorry. Ellie is so upset! Just through them over the fence if you need time alone:) seriously
I LOVE THOSE CUTE KIDS! Thanks for posting these fun pics.
I love the picture of Elli. I've been pretty lucky with Sara...but I'm not going to say it out loud. :) She just does things like splits her chin open and brakes her arm....daredevil.
Post a Comment