Saturday, January 26, 2008

Tag!

I haven't done one of these before so I thought I would give it a go.

Two names I go by:
1. Mommy or mom, this is one used the most cause even Joe calls me mom more than Alyssa.
2. Alyssa

Two things I am wearing right now:
1. Striped pj pants
2. All Shine t-shirt: we are always advertising in this house.

Two of my favorite things to do:
1. Hang out and play with my kids.
2. Watching movies with my hubby.

Two things I want right now:
1. Spring...I am with Marybeth on this one. I can't wait to be outside with the kids.
2. Spring can't ask for anything more than that.

Two favorite pets I have had:
1. Charlie
2. Maggie

Two things I did last night:
1. Rexburg temple dedication, Joe and I got to go and really enjoyed it.
2. Put my kids to bed at 11pm when I got home cause they were little toads for the babysitters(Thank you Linda and Blake for dealing with them, we really really really appreciated it)

Two things I ate today:
1. Granola Bar
2. That's it I haven't been up long enough to have more.

Two people I talked to last:
1. Joe before he left with Joey
2. Ellianna cause she wanted more sippy cup.

Two longest car rides ever:
1. Last Christmas Idaho to Mass. with a 1 1/2 year old and 6 month old, and a husband who drinks a lot of Coke while driving, plus the snow storms that stoped us in our tracks in the lovely state of Nebraska
2. Idaho to I think it was North Dakota, our car broke down like a hundred times and it took hours to get anyone to help....good times with the family.

Two favorite beverages:
1. Water
2. Dr. Pepper I know it shouldn't be but it is.

I tag Brittany Smith, Brittany Allen, and Sharron. Haha that is what you get for reading my blog. J/K Thanks for checking in.
1.

No comments: