Friday, January 04, 2008

Just a little update!


Little Miss Ellianna had to have on her dress up clothes and pose for the camera...she loves to pose it is so adorable.
Cambria is already getting up on her knees and I am not so sure that I am ready for that!

Story time clearly worked really well because it put both Joey and Daddy to sleep!

3 comments:

BrittanyLane said...

Cute pictures! Ellie is so cute in her dress up clothes. My little Ellie is such a Tom Boy, I couldn't MAKE her dress up like a princess. I love the new Blog Template...

Jeni said...

Great pictures!!! Ellie and Sara need to get together....Sara loves to dress up.

Sharon said...

Oh hurray! i love all of your pictures! i love the dress up clothes, i hope jayne is into that (i played with army guys and cars) so maybe i can live the girlie life through her:)