
I found Joey like this the other night when I came up stairs to go to bed...Cambria had finally fallen asleep around 11 and there was Joey sleeping in the middle of the Hall! I still haven't figured out why except that he probably had gone to my room looking for me and was to tired to look any farther since he is not sleeping very well any more.

Then there is miss Cambria I was busy trying to get breakfast for the older two and Joe found her asleep in her saucer...she didn't even cry about it, just went to sleep.

Then there is my little sleeper...she is almost like clock work to bed between 7 and 7:30 and not up until about 8 but I have probably just cursed myself because Joey was the same way at one point too. She is just such a happy little thing it is so adorable. They all really are I just thought it looked funny when I went through my camera that I had more picture of the other two asleep then awake.
3 comments:
this is so cute! i love cambria's picture
Isn't it funny how they each come with their own programming! Ellorie is my sleeper, and the other two are... not. Sorry I flaked out on you this week! I'll call you.
Sara is not a good sleeper...I'm hoping this one will be.
Post a Comment