I have to just say I haven't seen Joey so excited about anything in a long time...it was so adorable. I let him see the video of his ABC's and he was singing right along with it he is so proud of himself("That's Roey,That's Roey" as he says.) Ellianna really tries she gets the EFG part and just sings it over and over again! I love it!
1 comment:
hey, it is always fun to get a comment from someone you hardly expected one from. It was exciting..especially since it was so easy to find you after that. the question is how did you find me? I was surprised to see that you have 3 kids too..that happened fast..how old are they? well, I am always glad to find a new blogging buddy and catch up with old friends. hope to be hearing more from you soon.
Post a Comment