Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Kenzington Pamela Sale







Kenzington was born Aug 30th 2009 at 2:35



6 lbs. 12oz 20in



She gave us a bit of a scare as she was trying to make her entrance into this world but I will put more on this later.



Sorry the pics aren't wonderful my sister has some better ones on her camera and we were just so relieved she was here we didn't take very many!



4 comments:

Sharon said...

ahhhhh! i think i love her! she's so pretty, and i love her chubby cheeks! i'm excited to meet her! congrats

Kar said...

Oh my gosh, congratulations! And I'm glad she's doing okay. We had a scare with Micah, too, so I know how terrifying that is. I hope all is well now.

KC Crouch said...

She's SOOOooo adorable! Yay! For another beautiful niece! Congrats to the whole Sale family. We can't wait to get Baby James and Baby Kenzi together.

Greg and Brittany said...

She is beautiful!!! Can't wait to meet her!!!