Friday, September 04, 2009

Our Day!

This was what it looked like at nap time today!!! I did follow suit right after the picture but Joey stayed bright eyed and bushy tailed the whole time. He is a big boy now he doesn't take naps!!! And yes that is Joe asleep with the girls!














Then this followed, not sure why this got started but I let it roll today they seemed to have a blast!!!! It took Ellianna a while to get started cause she was being the little mommy that she is tending to Kenzington, while I had her sitting in the sun trying to bring down her Jondice numbers.

















4 comments:

Greg and Brittany said...

Look at you go with your posts!! Super cute pics! Love the muddy ones!

Maryblog said...

WELCOME WELCOME PRECIOUS BABY! She is so cute....not that we would expect anything different from you two! Can't wait to meet her in real life!!

Maryblog said...

She is so cute! What else would we expect from you two! Can't wait to meet her in real life!

Kar said...

Ugh, I hate jaundice! I hope her numbers go down soon.