So they are a little out of order again but I just want to get them up! The one of Joe in the tree is because he was the one that shot the Rocket up there. Grandpa gave Joey the Rocket and he LOVES it!! Ellianna got a bowling set which has been played with a ton already! Marybeth and Robbie gave them all bubbles that look like swords so Joey has been wearing it ALL the time!! I am not kidding he won't wear shorts cause they don't have a carpenter loop to hold his sword so today the kid was roasting in his long pants and t-shirt but he had his bubble sword so it didn't matter to him!! It's adorable! These bubbles were cool enough that even Bria could do it all by herself! So Thank you Grandpa and Marybeth and Robbie they love their birthday presents!!
Oh and the last picture is of the little boy that lived in Great Grandma's neighborhood he came over to show all of us that he had found a snake so Joey just had to hold it! I was proud of him, Ellianna wanted to hold it to but he left to quickly! I am so glad that my kids aren't afraid of things like this!
2 comments:
Oh they are so cute. What a fun fun day it was. I want to do it again....tomorrow! I wish! Anyway I couldn't believe Joey touched that snake. He is so funny. I love the one of my Dad laughing at Joey. They are so cute. Miss you guys already!
cute cute!!!
by the way, i have a new blog :)
Post a Comment