Sunday, May 31, 2009

Ellianna's 3rd Birthday

I am way to tired to move all of these around so have at them the way they are...but all I got to say about Ellianna's birthday is spoiled!!! She also got the only thing she had asked for a Princess bike and a scooter!! She loves them both and was also excited to get other awesome presents from her aunts and Grandparents! The scooter was from Nana and Papa and they scored big with that one! She has been asking for it for months now and they had bought it all the way back a Christmas! All in all they have had some really great birthday's! Oh I almost forgot we also made ellianna close her eyes so that daddy could bring in the bike so that is what she is doing!




4 comments:

Terha said...

Those cakes are adorable!!

Unknown said...

LOL you were doing birthday shopping too!!!! :D In some ways I like having the birthdays close... in some ways not so much. :) Looks like some VERY happy kids there!

Jeni said...

so cute. Those cakes are adorable. Did you make them?

Greg and Brittany said...

I can't believe how old she is! Beautiful girl!!