Look at how adorable this little guy is! Just want to let everyone know how proud I am of my sister for delivering this guy 9lbs. 2 oz 21 1/2in long!!! Way to go Kayla and Cory for making such a beautiful baby!!!
What a beautiful baby! Nice and healthy and big! Hi, I'm Kar from Kar's Kith and Kin blog. Thanks for your kind comment on my post - I think I'm going to keep my blog public, but I've disabled my anonymous comment thing, so now, if someone wants to write a rude comment, I can find them and shoot them. :) I'm deleting the post about going public so that weird people won't e-mail you. It's good to meet you! It's interesting to see who reads my blog - all kinds of people have come out of the woodwork! I'd love to be a regular reader on yours, too, if you don't mind. I'll put you on my blogroll. (But I'm not sure what your first name is - for now, I'll put you on as idasale.)
5 comments:
he's chubby! 9lbs.! what a cute guy
Congrats to the new parents! What a cutie!
ohhhhh! Thats a cutie your sisters got there! he is soooo adorable!
What a beautiful baby! Nice and healthy and big! Hi, I'm Kar from Kar's Kith and Kin blog. Thanks for your kind comment on my post - I think I'm going to keep my blog public, but I've disabled my anonymous comment thing, so now, if someone wants to write a rude comment, I can find them and shoot them. :) I'm deleting the post about going public so that weird people won't e-mail you. It's good to meet you! It's interesting to see who reads my blog - all kinds of people have come out of the woodwork! I'd love to be a regular reader on yours, too, if you don't mind. I'll put you on my blogroll. (But I'm not sure what your first name is - for now, I'll put you on as idasale.)
Heyyyyyyyyy, I think I know who this is! Alyssa, formerly C? My old next-door neighbor??
Post a Comment