Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Oldies!!

So Joe down loaded a bunch of picture from the card that is in his phone and up came these little gems I just can't believe that this little man is going to be 4 this year. I am having some real issues with that one. Cause not only does it mean that he is getting older but it mean that I am getting older and not just by a little bit it seems to be jumping a couple years at a time now not just one year at a time anymore. And to be honest i don't remember much of ever having one child! Cause if I remember correctly(and I know I do) I was pregnant with Ellianna in this pic with Joey. You can tell my children didn't have patience in getting here they wanted to be here now! But I wouldn't change any of it for anything I LOVE having my kids so close together!
Joey and I at Duxbury beach his first time to Mass.
What a big eyed stud muffin....good thing he grew into the ears huh!

Daddy was playin with him and I think this was one of my favorites!


4 comments:

Sharon said...

look how cute he is!! it almost makesa me want a boy:) seriously though, you have such a cute little family

Brittany said...

So I have to tell ya, your short hair was pretty sexy! And I can't believe Joey was that little once! Such a handsome little guy!

Erin Cannon said...

He is so CUTE! Doesn't time fly?

Allison said...

I don't know if you will even see this so far down your list of posts. but I had to tell you you have some very cute kids. I love the one with Joey in the vest, little boys are so cute in them. I am glad we are back in touch.