Thursday, February 26, 2009

New hair cuts!!

I got a little bug in my butt the other night after bath-time and decided to take a chance at cutting the girls hair. Last time we did that with Joey it was a disaster, I didn't touch his this time I am waiting to take him in to the salon to get his done. Elli loved it and wanted her hair cute again the next morning too. So funny.

I cut about 3 inchs off the back of Elli's hair and LOVE how cute it looks on her! It looks so so much better then it did!
Bria I cut some bangs and think it looks so much better, but she does have a calic that I didn't know was there until after I was done so one side looks shorter, but isn't.

6 comments:

BrittanyLane said...

Very cute! I am dying to chop off Ellorie's, but she's not having it. Mason cries like a baby every time I cut his hair. Which needs to happen again this weekend. *sigh*

Brittany said...

look at you go - you did great! the girls looks adorable!!! (not sure i want to know about the whole bug in the butt thing though ;)

Sharon said...

i think it's so cute!! seriously, i love it!

Jeni said...

Very cute....I've cut Sara's hair a couple times. The first few her curls came back...this last time they went away forever. :(

Brooke Campbell said...

Your kids are adorable! I had forgot to put your name on my blog so I was glad when you posted a comment on my blog so that I had your address again!

Lori Smith said...

Hey pretty girl! Kyle's wife Lesley took those pictures. Do you know where Johnson Brothers doors is off of Cliff St.? There's a beautiful rustic door with a brick wall. We stood in front of it & she shot us! Hahaha! Good to see you!