Sunday, February 17, 2008

Your what....?????

Cambria's reaction when we told the kids that we were having another baby....just kidding!!!!! I promise I really am just kidding! But it's a boy!!!!! Just kidding again...Joe just knows how many of you are going to be freaking out at this we really are just kidding and if I could have waited to post this picture on April Fools it would have been even better but we couldn't wait that long to share this little gem with all of you! Hope you have a good laugh!

7 comments:

Brittany said...

Wow, the Sale family has quite the sense of humor!!! Seriously love the picture! Too funny!

BrittanyLane said...

You need to find a photo contest to enter that gem. Soooo funny!

Maryblog said...

You are too silly! She is cute!

Jolly Family said...

Soooo not funny, but yea that was pretty good. I about fell off the chair when I read your comment. The picture is perfect.Thnaks for the laugh!!

Sharon said...

i almost died laughing just now

Jeni said...

So I have to say I'm not convinced that you are just kidding. Great face on Cambria!

Ben Arkell said...

she looks just like Joe.