


Our little girl is all grown up!! She is the youngest of us all and I can not believe that she is so grown up...it makes me want to hold my little ones a little longer hoping that they won't grow up to fast!!! A big shout out to Kayla for helping her get ready, she helped out a ton! The coolest part for us was that she went up to the hospital and got dressed there so that mom could see her in her dress and her date came there and picked her up there! Thanks to her date Andrew for picking her up there so we could all get in on the big date night!!
3 comments:
She looks gorgeous! I can't believe how grown up she is! Time sure does fly by!
cute... oh this reminds me of my little sister... tear
I am a little stunned that she is so old? when did that happen? She looks cute, you'll have to tell her. I feel so out of the loop, we'll really need to catch up when I come to Idaho next.
Post a Comment