Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Since I am a little behind the ball(Two out of the three have been sick) I thought I would give a little shout out to the east coast family this way! We love you guys and miss you tons!!!! Hope you have a wonderful Valentines Day!

You have to listen close to hear what Ellianna is saying but it is really cute she is trying so hard to say everything! (Can you tell also that Cambria puts up with a lot from her brother and sister, she is a real trooper)And I had to post both of them because Ellianna was not very happy in the second one but they got everyone in there hope you enjoy!

5 comments:

Brittany said...

Those are cute video clips! Joey is talking so well and the girls are adorable. I need to visit!
Have a great day and thanks for the love! Muah!

Our Family! said...

We love you all and miss you so much. I have to learn how to put a video blog on. Happy Valentines Day. Love, Grandma and Grandpa, Caitlin, Kari, and Harley

BrittanyLane said...

I love how Ellianna is playing with the baby the whole time. So cute. What darling children you have!

Shawna said...

super cute kids!

Jeni said...

CUTE!!!!! You're kids are adorable