Monday, January 16, 2012
First Day of School!
OKay so I couldn't help but post these even though it has been months! I just can't believe how fast my kids are growing!
Miss Bri coming out of Preschool the first day and she LOVES it! She is learning so much I think she is learning almost as much as Miss Ell who is in Kindergarten.
Ell walking to school the first day she didn't have her backpack cause we had taken it and left it at back to school night.
Joey who is just to old for his own good!
And Kenz had to get into this one. She thinks she is as big as the other kids...one morning she came to me as I was trying to get everyone else ready and she had her backpack on...I thought she had gone back downstairs for something, a few minutes later I was calling her so we could leave to take the older ones to school and she didn't answer so I went outside to see if she was waiting for us....Nope she sure wasn't waiting she was 5 houses down the street trying to take her self to school! She is so ready to be at school as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe how big Kenzie is!!!!
Post a Comment