i think this is the best thing i've seen all week! we live like a block from church! how did they all fall asleep so fast?!
awe....too cute for words!!
I have a guess that your church is the last block of the day. So is ours. It is a killer on my poor son. Why by yourself? Was the hubs working? That's hard, to do church by yourself with teeny kids.
I LOVE IT!!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
i think this is the best thing i've seen all week! we live like a block from church! how did they all fall asleep so fast?!
awe....too cute for words!!
I have a guess that your church is the last block of the day. So is ours. It is a killer on my poor son. Why by yourself? Was the hubs working? That's hard, to do church by yourself with teeny kids.
I LOVE IT!!!!!
Post a Comment