I sooooooo do not miss the snow!! We haven't even had a half an inch here yet, and I think it has snowed twice but it usually doesn't last longer then a day or two!
I finally took the time to catch up on your blog posts...wow you've done a lot of them lately. I am glad your kids are feeling better and that you had the opportunity to go on a fun road trip--I can't imagine traveling that far with 4 kids! And we think the 8 hour drive to IF is bad! Your kids are really getting big and they are all so cute especially that baby:)!Happy holidays and enjoy the snow!
Holy crap!!! Look at how much it snowed! We are really getting hosed in the snow department this Christmas. There's a little dusting on the ground, but that's it. Blah.
3 comments:
I sooooooo do not miss the snow!! We haven't even had a half an inch here yet, and I think it has snowed twice but it usually doesn't last longer then a day or two!
I finally took the time to catch up on your blog posts...wow you've done a lot of them lately. I am glad your kids are feeling better and that you had the opportunity to go on a fun road trip--I can't imagine traveling that far with 4 kids! And we think the 8 hour drive to IF is bad! Your kids are really getting big and they are all so cute especially that baby:)!Happy holidays and enjoy the snow!
Holy crap!!! Look at how much it snowed! We are really getting hosed in the snow department this Christmas. There's a little dusting on the ground, but that's it. Blah.
Post a Comment