Our little family is excited to announce for those of you who do not know that we are expecting a baby Sept 1oth!!!! We are so excited and the kids have been really fun this time getting it more now that they are older! We had our ultrasound today and I am not going to tell you what we are having you all get to guess!!! And I will post it in a week what we are having!
9 comments:
I'm crossing my fingers for a boy so Joey can have a little brother!!!!
Love you!
Cory and I ran into your hubby at the Great Wall (it seems we always do.) He told us you were expecting. Congrats.
I'm feeling another girl
I say girl:) cause i love em
Congrats! Um, I'm going to guess...girl. Just because.
I think a girl. From Kari.
i say girl cause i just have this feeling that you are going to have a girl.
boy for sure! I can't wait to hear what it is!!! :)
Glad its out in the open! haha We are very excited for you two! You make cute babies so why not make a lot! hehe Luv you guys!
Post a Comment