I am so proud of Joe!!! He is an amazing cook and did all of our Thanksgiving cooking this year. We had it at our house and had our dear family friend from Utah up to share it with us. He did it all literally. The turkey, ham, potatoes stuffing....the works and it all was so delicious...he did get himself in trouble though cause I told him I am never cooking dinner again. Nothing I make even compares to what he did. Sorry this is coming a little late I have tried like 6 times to post and it keeps dropping off for some reason. Any way hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
4 comments:
Way to go JOe!! That's great that you have a hubby that cooks - he should hang around the house a little more often :)
WOW! I'm way impressed. Pete's always claiming to be a good cook, but I wouldn't know-he's cooked maybe twice since we've been married!
Looks awesome!!!! Hey I need your email address. you can email it to me at jenipennyheadathotmaildotcom I started a new family wish list blog for Maryanne and I need to make you an author
Looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving! Your kids are getting so big.
Post a Comment