After the Zoo the girls fell asleep in the car so we drove down town cause I had promised Joey we could take a ride of the big train and the TRAX are free down town. Joe dropped Joey and I off at one of the stops just around the corner from Temple Square and Joey and I got on the train. It was so fun to see how excited he was!
That night Joey got to go swimming with Aunt Rinny and loved it the night before we had gone as a family and the next night the girls weren't feeling to good so we just let Joey go. But Sunday we went to Temple Square and walked around with the kids for a little while and got some really cute pics..but getting 3 kids to look all at the same time is really hard!
3 comments:
What a weekend! IT looks like you guys had a great time. And even if the pictures at temple square aren't "posed", I think it makes them all the better.
What a great weekend! i love the pictures, especially the ones of the kids at the temple. How cute!
I see another scrapbook coming with all of these cute pictures!!!
Post a Comment