
I know most of you need to pick up your jaws off the floor at this point because yes it has been four years, and yes it has only been four years since Joe and I were married! 4 years, 3 children, 2 dogs and 1 cat I think we are doing pretty good!
There are so many things that I want to say being that I am so blessed to have such an amazing husband father and provider for our family. Isn't it amazing how people are so meant to be together?! I know that there couldn't have been anyone else that would fit me better than Joe. We have only been married 4 years and we already have the same thoughts at almost the same time, we both are able to put up with the craziness of having an almost 3 year old almost 2 year old and a little one that is 9 months. Not to many people would be able to with stand that test(Parenting is not for the weak)
I love watching my husband be an amazing father making sure that everything is okay with all of his children and making sure that they are all happy...just the other night Joey Jr. didn't want to go to bed because there were dinosaurs under his bed and they were going to get him. So daddy being the hero that he is went in and wrestled with them under the bed until he caught them then he threw them outside and locked them out. Then daddy put maggie on the bed next to joey so that if there were any more dinosaurs she could eat them up! What a great dad!
And every day before daddy leaves for work his little Ellianna tells him to come back and give her a "tiss tiss" (Kiss) then tells him that he has to give one to "Roey too"(Joey)
The way Cambria lights up every time her dad walks into the room is amazing! I think the house could fall down around her and she wouldn't notice as long as she had daddy to look at!
Right after Joey was born I still remember Joe waiting on me hand and foot it was our first little one so we were both new at it and he saw to my every need no matter how little or crazy it might seem! And through every pregnancy he has gone and done the crazy craving food runs just so I was happy! Oh the things we put them through. Including all the emotions and hormones that come with being pregnant. Some days I wonder if Joe thinks I am the same person he dated because I have been pregnant for 90% of our marriage with hormones out of control at times!(I promise that I am not pregnant for all of you who are still questioning from that post a couple of months ago)
So any way I want to thank my husband for being who he is and for making our lives so much fun! You are the most amazing husband I could ever ask for and I thank you for all that you do for me and for our family! I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART, and I am so greatful that we will be together for ETERNITY!
FOR-EV-ER FOR-EV-ER!!!!!
Love Your Wife
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary! What a sweet tribute to Joe! It really is funny how things work! You two are perfect for each other! Love you both!! (Don't celebrate too much, or number 4 will be on the way!! hehe)
What a lucky girl to have such an amazing husband. I agree, it's crazy to think what they put up with sometimes. But, then again, look wha we have to put up with:) Ha, Ha.
Congratulations! There is nothing like seeing your husband through your children's eyes... You've had an eventful four years!
Congratulations! Happy Anniversary!!!
Joe is so great! Happy anniversary, time flies when you're having fun:)
Post a Comment