Tuesday, March 11, 2008
I know it has been a while and I promise I will get in gear and change it up a little. We have spent the last week sanitizing the house from top to bottom including the air ducts,and every set of curtains and bedding that we have, trying to get rid of all of the crap that has been running through the house. The kids really have been adorable and a lot of work. Joey and Ellianna don't know what to do with out each other. One day Joey was sick and Ellianna was so bored of playing with mommy, at times she just went and sat next to Joey(who was laying on my bed watching movies) and put there heads together. Then 2 days later Ellianna had the same thing and Joey did just what she did putting their heads together on the bed and cuddling. They are also playing with Cambria more...the older two sit on the floor in front of her and try anything to make her laugh. I really love it. I do have like 10,000 pictures to post and I will soon so don't go to far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey girl, I'm glad to hear that you are all feeling better. It is no fun to have sick kids all of the time. Take care, we'll have to get together soon.
hurray, you're back. sometimes we just need a break, i'm excited for some pics, your kids are so cute
sorry your kids have been sick! I hate that! they sound so cute!
Post a Comment