Thursday, December 20, 2007

Long time I know!


So it has come to my attention that it has been a very long time since there has been an update...and by a long time I mean we have another little girl in our house..(not that that took us very long) but I have decided that I had better update things a little bit.
2007 has brought so much joy into our home it is bursting at the seems. Joey and Ellianna welcomed a new little sister Cambria Paige Sale on Aug 6 2007 we didn't know it was a girl until she was born and I have th say the anticipation of waiting to know was a lot of fun!!!
Joey is now 2 1/2 and has enough energy for about 3 children as I am sure most parents of toddlers know. He is so much fun...and so far we haven't had to many of those mishaps that some parents do...no coloring on walls or things like that yet..even with Ellianna in his shadow doing whatever he is. The only major advice I can give is if you don't want an entire 5 gallon jug of water all over your kitchen floor don't leave the cover off of your water bubbler. He is really loving this whole Christmas thing and the only thing that he has asked Santa for this year is a Train Table at home. I think he has asked every Santa or person in a Santa hat for a "Train Table at home" it really is cute and hey that is okay with me because it doesn't require a single battery!
Ellianna is 1 1/2 and so adorable. She is really starting to talk to try and keep up with Joey, and finally started walking at 16 months(I think she was in protest of not being the baby any more so she just wouldn't do it) Ellianna loves her dolls though and is always playing with her "Bi-bi-ra" this is Cambria and all of her dolls are named Cambria which is so cute. She is very much a girly girl and that has happened all on her own, even with an older brother trying to get her to play trucks all the time. She is always wearing her pretty things(braclets, necklaces and such) and as she puts it her "cute" hats. But even being a girly girl she can wrestle with the best of them putting up a pretty good fight in the dog piles on daddy.
Cambria is now 4 1/2 months and looks just like the other two except for her blonde hair. She the going to be a little spit fire though you can already tell. She is going to be like Joey and be an early mover...she is rolling from one side of the room in really short order and is alreay airplaning on a regular basis...I really think she will be crawling pretty quickly but hey she could prove me wrong. She just loves her older brother and sister though giving them the biggest smiles every time they walk in the room.
As for Joe and I this year has been good to us. Joe has done an amazing job at expanding his business so he can be that one stop shop for his customers. I am really proud of him for all of his acomplishments. I am staying home to take care of all the craziness that comes with having three children and I love it I love watching them grow and figure out new things every day...and they really are growing fast!

1 comment:

Jeni said...

I love this picture